Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Thing

Show and Tell is awesome.  We were supposed to bring something fall.  I take show and tell very seriously, so I went around the house looking and looking until I found the most perfect fall thing ever.

A pumpkin.

I sat in the show and tell chair and told everyone why a pumpkin is fall.

But I really only look at Miss Jenna. I know you may not believe this, but I am kinda shy.
Guess who is rocking her new piano. She is a natural!

And we got flu shots today. The nurse gave Mommy a really strange look as Mommy looked at us and told us to follow her to the room go to get stabbed.  But we didn't cry.  It was only a shot. Then we went to Target and picked out our Halloween costumes.  We should have Halloween every month.. I'm just saying.

No comments: