Monday, September 01, 2014

You Sank My Battleship!

We are early birds in this house and LOVE it. We also convinced Mommy that our foyer closet should be converted into a haven for art supplies.  Those art supplies needed to get out of that closet. They needed some attention and fresh air. Those pony beads needed to be strung into necklaces and Christina and I were up to the task.


The tall task.  We must have the biggest necks in town!
All that hard work led me to the comfy couch.  I snuggled up and started reading Nancy Drew and The Clue Crew- Sleepover Sleuth and refused to budge until I solved the mystery.
Oh, and I learned how to play Battleship and it's my new favorite game. It takes forever and I might have dropped my game and moved my ships by accident.  Daddy said to just put the ships back on the game but he didn't realize they moved.  When Mommy flipped that she lost because I moved the ships and I told her Daddy said to, WOAH. I'll stop there because the conversation got PG-13 and you might not be old enough to witness such facial expressions between two parents.
Someone helped calm Mommy down by telling her not to frown or she would get wrinkles.

We moved on and I decided to send Aunt Holley good cheer, fish face style.  It's our thing.


Christina felt left out and wanted to make a video too.  Note the Goldie Blox in the background- we are obsessed!


I am so proud of Christina for making such a great self portrait. They are really hard to make and she did a great job.

We are so excited to go camping next weekend. We practiced setting up the tent and taking it down because Mommy needs to know how to do it herself so Daddy can get his long run in on Sunday morning.  Should be interesting because Mommy doesn't believe in reading instruction manuals.


Yup, another day ending in "Y".  Gosh, we LOVE Gil and Bert's!
Yummy!


Of course Mommy and Daddy came with us!

No comments: