Saturday, September 06, 2014

Slow Poke

Guess who is ready for a one mile fun run!

Daddy is running the 5K, but we ladies are determined to rock the one mile fun run!

We convinced Ani and Milo to join us at the last minute and they made it. Kaelin was already signed up and she is ready to rock it too!
Samantha ran into Sevie.  She loved seeing Sevie at art camp this summer and seeing her in town is her dream come true.
On your mark, get set, GO!




Samantha was amazing.  We all started out together, but she broke away and bolted for the finish line.



Mommy stayed with Milo and I got my second wind.  I waved bye to her and dashed to the finish line all by myself. I'm only three and I beat Mommy!



Burt girls and our medals!

This was awesome!
Daddy finished his 5K too and we cheered him on at the finish line.


We all made it!



And then we headed over to the church for lunch to celebrate Cranbury Day. We found Maggie and her family and snagged seats at their table.
Pie?  Oh, yes!
The title of this post? Well, what would you call a mother who ran one mile slower than a three year old?

We also went on the pony rides and bouncy houses. I'm sad the camping was postponed due to upcoming rain, but very excited that Mommy didn't book us up and is letting us load up on family time.

Samantha and pony rides go hand in hand.

And I'm not scared of them any more. I am getting SOOOOO big!

No comments: