Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Positively Preschool

Woah. I have been waiting for this day my entire life and it's actually here. My first day of preschool. I've moved out of Miss Katelyn's class and am now in Miss Jenna's class. I went a few days last week for transition but now I'm up, up and away!

I've got this! 
Yeppers, we don't actually use the front door for me to go to school. We use the garage but that's not a good photo spot so we pretend the front door is the doorway to our successful future. Oh, and then I went to the couch for pictures with Grandma Joanie and Grandpa Cal before they head to the airport. I can't believe how fast the week went by.  We had soooooo much fun with them that they should come back again really soon!

Can you spot the difference between these two pictures?

They are tickling me!

Daddy wanted in on the fun.

Cheese. And with this great picture, we had to hug Grandma and Grandpa good bye.  Boo!

And Mommy brought me to school.  
I'm ready!
School was great!

Samantha's school starts tomorrow so she made Aaron a card and we delivered it to his house and as soon as we got inside we beelined it to the couch.

We have so much fun together!
What you aren't seeing in these pictures is our headstands.  That's because we are in dresses and Mommy was freaking because you could see our underwear.  At least we are wearing underwear!

Samantha and Aaron are getting married. They tell me all the time and I think I'm invited to their wedding. Mommy and his Mommy were worried how they would react to being in different classes but they both said that they were still getting married and they would always be together and there are always play dates. Way to make lemonade!

Then we busted on over to Emily's to give her a card too.
I gave Robert hugs!

We went home and the phone rang.  Mommy looked at the caller id and told Samantha to say hi to the  dingbat.  She pushed the talk button and Samantha said, "Hi, Uncle Travis".

No comments: