Thursday, September 04, 2014

Movin' On Up!

My first day of first grade. I am so excited!

Can you tell?

I love my dress. Aunt Nancy got it for me as a birthday present and it's just beautiful.
Mommy's camera phone stinks. Thank goodness Daddy took pictures too!
Selfie time!
Cheese!
Cheese with flair!

I am kinda cute.

Backpack on, I can do this!

If you had any idea how heavy my lunchbox is, you'd start a fundraiser page for my upcoming scoliosis surgery.

Daddy and me.


Mommy and me.

Right at the crack.  All by myself. I can do this!

I'm getting the running bug. My way.  In a dress!
Now this is running Samantha style!

Daddy being here is awesome. What a way to start a great year!


I'm really bummed Mr. James isn't still my bus driver but Miss Mariah is nice and I hope she stays the whole year. I'm ready, catch ya on the flip side!

Later gators!

Well, until lunch time.  Mommy makes it her mission to come to lunch every day the first week so she can meet the kids I hang with. I love that she wants to be there for me because I get nervous the first week of school and she gives me the hugs I need during the day.

Then Sarah, Susanne, Ani and I snookered Gil and Bert's as the perfect way to celebrate such a successful first day of school.  Yummy!

Sure the line was outrageous, but we had so much to catch up on so it worked out perfectly.

No comments: