Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Tickling The Ivories

It's hard to believe that just a year ago I struggled on these swings and they seemed so big.
But now these swings are a piece of cake.
And a ton of fun!

Did I mention that I started piano lessons with Mrs. Marsh?  Yep. And it's awesome.
Like, totally.

Here I am in action.



Guess who got a new cat?  Meow!!

Christina eats vegetables like a champ.  Argh.  All these years, and vegetables still make me gag. She likes her junk food like I do, but she also likes healthy food a lot.  She was eating her chik'n nuggets and I was gagging on my carrots when she tapped her Little Mermaid necklace and nonchalantly said, "Ariel has big boobs".

I laughed so hard my carrots ended up across the table and Mommy was so stunned she couldn't even talk. 

No comments: