Sunday, September 07, 2014

Hole In One

We went running again this morning.  I ran a whole mile without stopping and Mommy introduced Christina to interval training. We might be runners at heart.

It's time.  I need a hair cut.  The bangs Daddy let me get years ago still haunt me. And Mommy can't figure out what to do with my hair. Between my Mom and Dad, my hair is hopeless.

Off to Super Cuts!

A lollipop?  Yes, please.
Turns out that we have been managing my hair all wrong.  We use the wet brush and use It's a 10 spray and lots of detangler spray, but I'm only supposed to shampoo my hair once a week.  Seriously. Mommy is having trouble processing this advice, but we are going to try it if it means my hair can look this good all the time.
Now this is a good hair day!
Kaelin and I went mini golfing and it was a blast!
Christina headed over to Sesame Place and wasn't scared of the characters. This is amazing for her. She has always been such a scaredy cat that this is like a whole new person in Christina's body.
But she still loves the carousel!
A lot!
And she ran into Lauren.
And snuggled with Mommy.
Summer loving!
Blast Off!
Swings!
Roar!
C is for Cookie and Christina!
Mommy got us a flying turtle and it's awesome!

Roger is the best outdoor cat ever.
I love my Roger time.
He is the best!

No comments: