Friday, September 12, 2014

Pasta And Popsicles

Mommy gets lots of comments on these flower buttons.  They are really pony beads put together in the shape of a flower and then melted in the oven to form a beautiful flower. She made them as year end gifts to the Daisies and they all loved them.

Samantha's impromptu morning art. Friends around the world.
Can you tell Samantha is super excited to be headed out tonight with Julia and her sister's to go dinner and see the movie Dolphin Tale 2. I can't wait until I'm in first grade and can go to the movies with my friends.
Mommy, Daddy and I went to dinner at the restaurant of my choice.  I picked Molto Bene. Yummy!
Mommy is kinda obsessed with my pigtails. Oh, and I finished dinner and hopped out of my seat and dance and sang to entertain the other people eating and all the people walking on Main Street. I bring smiles to lots of people and the only thing missing was a tip jar. First year of college payments missed because Mommy doesn't carry around a tip jar.
And I'm kinda obsessed with Gil and Bert's.
I'm a little sad that Samantha is doing more big kid things without me, but Mommy and Daddy are doing a great job of spending extra time with me.

No comments: