Tuesday, September 02, 2014

I Scream For Ice Cream!

I know, I know.  You just saw us here last night and here we are again.  I have an ice cream problem and the only way to solve it is to head over to Gil and Bert's every day!


Don't judge. If you could get ice cream everyday, then you would too.  And Mommy makes us work for it.  Two miles up and down Main Street. People see us all the time and ask Mommy if we do anything but walk because they see us every day up and down up and down the streets! It's like we are in training for a kid's marathon! I'd be stick thin if I didn't have ice cream every day.  I NEED ice cream every day!

So does Samantha. Do you like her hat?  Mommy started to buy her hats for grown ups and it's working way better than kid hats for her. And people know Mommy and Samantha by the people who walk on Main Street early in the morning in dresses and shorts and faces completely hidden under hats.
Grandma Joanie and Grandpa Cal sure are going to miss Gil and Bert's. Sure they live in sunny California and can go to the beach any time they want.  But Gil and Bert's is one of a kind.



Talia's dog is awesome and really likes ice cream too.  Gil and Bert's has ice cream cones for dogs.  How cool!

No comments: