Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It WAS The Perfect Song To Sing!

I stayed home a little later this morning and got to wait at the bus stop with Samantha.  Remember, her bus stop is our driveway so it's not a biggie for me to wait with her.  I pretended I was going to school with her and put on her backpack.

The fact that I can stand upright with all those ice packs inside is a miracle.
There goes my posture.
After school I agreed to a hair cut. It's time. I'm three and a half. The lady said it was easier if I stand and I really thought she meant it would be easier for me to entertain the salon with Frozen songs.
I'm serious.
Isn't this the perfect situation to be singing 'For The First Time'?

Apparently I'm super cute to adults because everyone but Mommy ate up my rendition and I even scored a french braid out of the deal.
Isn't it pretty?
We went for a walk on Main Street afterwards and Mommy let me sing and sing and sing.  Adults sure like to smile when they see me. I wonder why.

No comments: