Sunday, June 28, 2009

Crude Humor- It's For Me!

Before we could get started for the day we had to take care of some essential housework. Changing my bed linens were top on the list. We were down to the last layer, so we had to tak the matress out of my crib and put on fresh sheets. SMB to the rescue!

Here I am unleashing the power of the Megablocks that I got as a pre-birthday present from Target yesterday.


I think I should be the official quality assurance tester of this fine bed.


Yep, it's a great bed for SMB!


We continued our Mommy and me weekend with some fun socializing. For breakfast this morning we went to visit Mommy's friend Sarah and her two sons, Nicholas and James. As we grazed on bagels- yummy!- we caught up and learned more about the British culture. Boy, do I love hearing Miss Sarah speak. She's a real live Mary Poppins!

After bagels, it was Wii time. They popped in an extremely funny game full of crude humor. I can honestly say I've never laughed so hard in my entire life. Being less than a year old, means I can say things like that with authority. My memory only needs to retain a little bit of information and without a doubt, that game is the funniest thing I've ever seen. These silly little rabbits running all over the screen and finding themselves in non-Mommy approved situations. It was a stitch!

Nicholas and James were totally smitten with me. I really am that cute, I must say so myself. James thought I was such a ham that he took funny pictures of me on his cell phone. Did you know phones can take pictures? What will they think of next?

Then we came home and headed over to Henry's house for some more fun in the sun. We are so darned cute together that I don't understand why Mommy doesn't travel with camera at all times. Henry and I talked, laughed and even played together. I sure am going to miss him. Turns out this might have been the last weekend that we are both home and living next door to each other. I can't believe how much has changed in one year!

No comments: