Saturday, June 06, 2009

What A Difference Four Weeks Makes

Henry came over for an impromtu play date this afternoon. We had the best play date ever. We actually played together and talked back and forth. It was too much for our Mommies. They just ate it all up!

So, we're only four weeks apart. Taking bets that I'll hit a growth spurt in my eleventh month and catch up to Super Henry?

I feel a bit overdressed. What do you think?
We can share nesting cups. They are super fun to bang together.



I think I will always look up to Henry. Don't mess with me or risk Henry getting up in your grill.


Our Mommies are a bit sad that our impromptu play dates will be coming to a close this summer. It's kinda crazy that we're moving when less than a month ago there was not even a thought of moving. Though I can't wait to get into my new bedroom!

No comments: