Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teething Sucks

Big time, I tell ya. I've spent the last two days at home dealing with Niagra Falls-like waterworks pouring from my little mouth. Frankly, it's rather gross and unladylike.

Mommy kept me home and even took me to the doctors because I SCREAMED every hour (on the hour, too?) and she wanted to make sure there was nothing else lurking. Aside from the start of a ear infection, I'm golden.

Hence, my first 'Samantha Burt may return to school' doctor's note just in case there is any question about me being sick. I bet I won't be looking forward to those notes when I'm older!

Oh, and the doctor dismissed the idea that teething can cause a runny nose, but agreed it can make me cranky. He was only half right in his assessment.

PS- I'm a whopping 18 pounds, three ounces (with a diaper and bib) and Baby Henry happened to have his one year appointment today and he is 34 inches long and 27.7 pounds. He is 102% for height and 95% for weight. We are the very definition of 'opposite ends of the spectrum'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patricio and I (Ms. Kim) have missed you the last 2 days. We hope you feel well enough to come back tomorrow, drool and all.

Samantha said...

Me, too! I miss school and you two bunches!