Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sayonara, Swim Lessons

Sadly, swim lessons have come to an end. I sure love my Saturday adventures with Daddy, but I've found myself more interested in playing in the pool than learning this important thing called 'water safety'. So, we're skipping the next round of lessons due to my hesitation with being plunged under the water repeatedly and with our big move coming up. See ya later Can Do- catch you in the fall!

After a super long nap- hey, it was raining outside so there was nothing else to do- Henry came over for a visit. I sure am going to miss these impromptu play dates. Better take advantage of them while I can.

We had so much fun at the baby grand piano. I practiced my conductor moves.

And my ham face for the camera. Cute, don'tcha think?



Here I am lunging toward the camera. That seems to be my thing. Lunge at things and Mommy and Daddy will somehow protect me from spills and scrapes.

Here is a great shot of Baby Henry showing us his tooth filled grin. Hey there cutie!


After they headed home to get ready for their dinner plans we sat down and I had a great meal of whole wheat pasta, swiss cheese and peas. A great meal until Mommy made herself mushrooms that is. We all know that mushrooms are hands down my favorite food these days. Can you believe she thought she could get away with not giving me any. Harumph!

Here I am before the great mushroom discovery. I think about 37% of the meal makes it in my belly, but it sure is worth it!



Here is a great video of my eating adventures.




After the meal, I had a little nightcap before bed. Yummy! Here I am enjoying my bottle with Daddy.


Can you tell I've had enough?


PS- After spending the entire day with us, Daddy is just a fit of gigles that I associate the faraway sound of the toliet flushing down the hall with Mommy coming back into the room. I always perk up when I hear that special sound because it means Mommy's coming back. Yeah for Mommies!

No comments: