Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Henry!

Wow, can you believe it's been a year since Aunt E and Uncle D welcomed Henry to the world? He's come a long way, baby!

Of course we wanted to celebrate the day with pictures, but caught him after my super fun swim lesson and right before his afternoon nap. And Mommy had that darned camera all up in his grill. So, instead of super cute Henry pictures, we have ones of him ticked off at Mommy's camera. Regardless...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HENRY!
Here I am smiling that someone has been annoyed by the camera. Normally it's me, so I don't feel bad when I can divert Mommy to other babies. Notice my Nuk? Well, I'm teething up a storm (so is Henry, must be the water) and need something to chomp on. Don't tell Daddy because he plucks it out of my mouth and tells me to 'be a Burt'.

It's been awhile since I'm been awoken at night time from the camera flash. Unfortunately, that streak ends tonight.

Here's my close up. Any question that I'm a girl?

No comments: