Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Who Needs Clothes?

I was ready for school, but not smelling so fresh from missing last night's bath. Mommy pinched her nose and was ready to send me on my way. After all, she wasn't the one going to spend the day with me. Daddy put the kabosh on that idea and dumped me in the duck tub while Mommy was in the shower.
Mommy came out of the shower and was greeted with NAKED SAMANTHA covered up by a Daddy who is teaching modesty. I've managed to take yet another adorable photo. Am I great or what?
Off to school I go (dressed of course!), but not for long. Sadly, I was sent home for a possible reaction to amoxicillan. Back to the doctors I went. Turns out I have a heat rash that makes me look unsightly. Diagnosis- not sick, just gross looking.

Back home Mommy and I hung out on the couch. I have several games these days. Crawling all over the couch, trying to climb over the cushions and the sides of the arm rests. Sure keeps Mommy on her toes. Her only way to slow me down? The remote or phone within arms reach of my grubby paws.
Case in point.

I think I'll call London. Thanks.

What is the international code for England?

Every phone call should start with a bit of SMB drool.

Did you notice that I started and ended the day with no clothes on? Tricky me!

No comments: