Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just Because Mommy Sleeps In

Doesn't mean the world stops moving. Mommy was super tired last night, so Daddy leaped out of bed at the first signs of a Sunny Samantha Morning. We meandered downstairs for a rousing game of 'how many Cheerios can I sweep onto the floor before Daddy gets grumpy'. Turns out he is a near saint and my arm gets tired before he reaches his breaking point.
Hmmm, Cheerios. Or is that a high five in progess?

I think I won- if you can win such a game.




I am so udderly cute, it's impossible not to gloat.


When Mommy woke up she rushed downstairs and snatched me from my throne for some lovin'. Yep, she sure can be overwhelming at times.


But I love her anyway.

Then we were off to celebrate Zsuzsi's Mommy's birthday. They have a pool in their backyard, so Mommy signed us up for a season's pass. I hope they have a towel service!

Here I am with Zsuzsi, who recently turned one. Here she is just after I introduced her to the world of snack traps. Boy, life is good!

Here is my first documented account of free standing. Look, no hands!

Here I am right where I belong, hanging out with my Daddy.

No comments: