Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Preamble

So, we celebrated Father's Day today at school. Daddy proudly booked time on his calendar and brought me to school. We went right to the library and pigged out on munchkins. No, not kids, silly. Donuts! That was a super fun way to start the morning.

He also picked me up from school (see previous post about lack of food at school) and I was in the middle of learning a horrific lesson titled 'Samantha needs to share the super cute frog that she has grown an unusually strong affection for'. Apparently I was knee deep in learning this lesson when Daddy appeared out of nowhere. Boy, was it a rough day. No Nuk, No Food, No Selfishness. I vote we institute a 'Samantha Day' so I can proudly strut my stuff and demand all eyes and ears on me. Any takers?

PS- if you have any ideas for Father's Day gifts I have about 24 hours to pull something together. Help!

No comments: