Monday, June 22, 2009

Just Another School Day, Not!

I thought these baskets came with fries and onion rings.

Hanging out with the new toy. I love new toys, how 'bout you?

Art project time. Wonder if green markers taste like mint?

Was there a budget crunch and not enough boats to go around? Who cares. Thank goodness Patricio and I are such great friends to share boats and markers!



If only you knew what we were scheming!

Fun, fun, fun! Till Miss Kim takes the markers away. What was she thinking?

PS- notice my initials on my bib. Like anyone else wears bibs the size of their torso. Seriously, you should see my underwear. No worries about someone walking off with my skivvies at camp!
PPS- A HUGE thank you to Patricio's Mommy for agreeing to let him appear in feature posts and pictures on my blog. He is my special friend and capturing our special moments on camera is a blessing. And of course a HUGE thank you to Miss Kim who takes time out of her day to grab my camera and memorialize my special moments.

No comments: