Thursday, October 01, 2009

Flower Power Gets Her Cuddle On

Mommy had quite the day. She got me ready for school, had a little play time and dropped me off just fine.

The point of this picture? To show you my super cute rump, of course! But, I digress.

Back to the story...After an uneventful ride to work she sat down in front of her trusty laptop and felt something in her pocket. So, she called school to check on me and slowly got up out of her chair and made a second trip to school. She forgot my Nuk and there were no backups in my bin. Seriously, who forgets a pacifier for a teething tyke? She managed to act the pacifier fairy and crisis averted.


After much drama at work, she headed back to school at the end of the day and spent a bit watching me. You see, the other kids were listening to songs for music time while I was at the table with Miss Kim. She was cleaning up and I was patting her on the back for moral support. Or, I was being super clingy. We'll let you draw your own conclusions. When she got up to go to the trash can, I had meltdown number 37 of the day.

Mommy decided it was time to rescue me and we went to the park. She thinks it's super funny that I laugh out loud when asked if I want to go to the swings. Who wouldn't want to play? I also giggle uncontrollably as soon as I see the park and know that's where we are a headin'. Once on the sings, I laughed everytime the boys ran around and we went over to say hi to them. They were super nice, but I was too shy to join in their eight-year-old-antics.

I'm a teething mess, so after dinner I spent a good hour in Mommy's lap with a little fun spread through out. Daddy is the man for fun, but for my cuddles it's all Mommy, all the time. Her lovin' helped me feel better and soon my batteries were recharged enough to have some fun before sleep sleep.

Hop to the left, hop to the right!

Here's a big wave to Daddy, who is at the baseball game in Philly tonight and coming home tomorrow. Miss you!
I know exactly which toy I'm in the mood for.
On to grown up fun.... I think I can balance my entire body on this here beach mobile.
I did it!
Three episodes of Married With Children later, I found myself lying in my crib thinking that I've got a pretty good life.









No comments: