Thursday, October 08, 2009

Mail Call!

Daddy is all about routines and schedules. Mommy is all about, eh, whatever... Case in point.

I needed breakfast this morning and Mommy didn't feel like being in the kitchen with my high chair. So, we mailed Cheerios to my activity garden and Presto! Breakfast. Once I was properly nourished, I headed off to a great day at school. Lots of art projects, playground time and snacks are the name of the game.

Mommy picked me up and we headed back home for some good ole' fashioned quality time. Why isn't there ice cream in my mailbox. Bummer!


Still no ice cream?


Mommy, are you ready for dinner? You bring the buffalo burgers and I'll bring the flowers.



So, the house is getting pretty interesting because we all know that Mommy and Daddy have strong personalities, but out of nowhere I discovered that I, too, have a personality. And, man, is it a strong one. I'm not so hot with telling people what I want because my words aren't a flowin' yet, but can I sure tell you when I don't want something or I'm pissy. Try taking the remote from me and I'm going to share my feelings freely! I'm seeing quite the power struggles in our future.

No comments: