Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Too Cool For School

After being sent home for a fever on Monday and Tuesday, Mommy took no chances with school today. She dressed me in the least amount of clothing possible and even put my shades on me to trick school into
letting me stay all day.
So, in late October I strut the yellow dress and sage green glasses, complete with a sippy cup, of course!
No need to walk me to the car, I know the way.


Wait, need to clean my glasses. Somehow they got scuzzy with drool. Wonder how that happened?

This photo serves no purpose other than showing you my face, which seems to be lacking on the blog lately. Enjoy!


PS- my ears are feeling much better.

Also, I totally know the way to school. Down the hall, down the steps and to the back seat to hop into my car seat. And when we go a different route to make a doctor's appointment I get flustered because I am familiar with the right way to school.

No comments: