Thursday, October 15, 2009

Super Cool For School

Guess what? I came home from school last night and found a boat load of super cute clothes and the most awesomeness pink jacket ever. AG, you really are the bestest!

Seriously, can a kiddo get any cuter or happier than I am? I'm so wearing this to school today and plan to parade up and down the hall in my jacket so all the other toddlers can wish they were me (minus all the ear infections, of course)!


Mommy got all weepy about her little girl getting to be so grown up. I'm so not looking forward to a lifetime of what happened to my little baby.

Runway, NYC- here I come. Just look at how casually I strut my stuff.
If you want me to come to a catwalk near you, just send Mommy the info and we'll be there!
Now this is a pose of power!

No comments: