Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mail For Samantha And The Incident Report Incident

Lots of news to share with you today, so let's get started.


Had my audiologist appointment today and my hearing is awesome despite five ear infections since June 16th. Can't wait to hear Dr. E's (pediatric ENT) take on the situation on Monday. Dr. G (the audiologist) said that there is ZERO fluid in my ears. Wonder how long that will last?

I then headed to school where my buddies and I held hands during music time. We're becoming great friends! Oh, and Mommy picked me up and spent a few minutes sitting with me in her lap. What's so interesting about that, you ask? Well, Gabby caught Mommy's eye and lit up. She then crawled over to us and Mommy helped her stand up and then we ALL cheered for her success. Did you get that? I didn't cry when another kiddo encroached on Mommy And Me zone! I'm a growin' up, I tell ya!


Then Mommy had to sign yet another incident report. She is getting super tired of these reports. Today? I fell on a lego and bruised my bum. To date I've had about ten of these reports and the school only gets an average of 6 or seven a day. And, the kicker is they never throw them out. Instead they are kept in the kiddo's file forever. Mommy told them to secure off-site storage for my file if they don't let her sign a waiver on a yearly basis.

For the second day in a row we've had an Indian summer after a cold snap with temps in the freezing range. What's a girl to do? Head to the park with Mommy, of course! Yesterday I met Alice and today I met Katie. Both will be in all my classes, starting with kindergarten. How do I know this? Because Mayberry is super small and has very few classes per grade. Here's to good swings, slides and years of special friendships!

I am now officially climbing up the straight slide by myself and then walking across the jumpy bridge and up the steps to the big kid's slides. I try to go down them but Magic Mommy appears out of nowwhere and squashes that beautiful dream.

We went home to find a beautiful package for me....
My replacement snugglie came today and I'm in heaven! Thanks Barefoot Dreams!


And, a special envelope addressed to me. AH and UB are such a joy. They sent me pictures of my artwork being displayed in their refrigerator. In you ask? That UB is such a kidder! Lucky for us AH is there to show him where my priceless art is best preserved. ON the fridge, silly!


Here are some bonus pictures of one happy baby- that's me you're lookin' at!

Here I am headed to my toys in the basement. My favorite? Kitty cat Mufasa!


Smile, you're on Mommy cam!


This is really how I like to walk, with my tongue hangin' out on the side. Silly Samantha!

Mommy and I hunkered down for some good ole' fashioned blogging and one of us got distracted. Wonder which one?

Betcha can't tell from these photos, but we have a new member of the K-B clan. Tooth number THREE, baby!

No comments: