Tuesday, October 06, 2009

News Flash!

I'm totally growing up. Yesterday was my first day sleeping on a certified toddler mat at school. Yup, that 's right. No more cribs. No more pack n plays. A real life toddler mat that even has my name stuck to it so only my drool ordains the mat.

And took to it I did. I fell in love with my mat and even know to go to it when I'm sleepy and want to go to sleep.

Mommy was so proud of me that we danced around the living room for what seemed like forever as she told me how proud she is of me. Of course she is!

Then last night I slept really well, until I didn't. Mommy got me at 3:30am and brought me into bed with her. For the first time EVER I cuddled and slept without kicking her repeatedly. I even slept until 6:30. Yep-a whole twelve hours of sleep. Man, do I feel good today!

No comments: