Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Rainy Day Outing With Family

Stinky weather brings great company, I guess. Uncle Travis, Holley and Nibby appeared out of nowhere and stepped up to the challenge of entertaining a pre-toddler on a bad weather day.

After my nap we drove around Princeton and then ended up at our family joint- Cheeburger Cheeburger.

Here I am with my classic Samantha expression.

Mommy and her darned camera demanded a photo shoot at the restaurant. Look behind us and you'll see she cleared out the place- all those people avoiding Mommy's camera, I guess!

Don't think this picture is the best? Try to get three grown-ups and a pre-toddler (the key phrase here is 'pre-toddler') to look at a camera and smile at exactly the same time a picture is taken. Way harder than it looks. Thank goodness we're all super cute to look at and you won't feel gipped on the deal.



Blah, blah, blah. Too much grown-up talking for my tastes. Onto the artwork!What, another picture? Those silly grown-ups can't seem to master looking at the camera when I'm around. See? I'm charming the pants off the lens while they're looking all over the place.


I just adore the uncle who was a scaredy cat when it came to holding baby Samantha last year. Watch me watch him head to the potty.

Adoration has shifted to the world's largest grilled cheese sandwich. And it's all mine. Yippee!


Can you even tell I took seventeen bites already?



Wait for it. Quite possibly Mommy's favorite picture of me in the entire world. Note that I just stole her dinner and am pretending that I don't know her or her dinner.



La, La, La. Ho-hum, not me who stole your dinner, I say!


I'm really trying my hardest to disappear. Is it working?


Here I am forgetting the deception because the ceiling is so darned interesting. What you're missing from the experience is the way my newfound dinner kept finding it's way to my opened, upturned mouth instead of me looking forward to eat like a normal toddler. It kept the adult-folk entertained for quite some time. Easy targets, I tell ya!


Thanks for a great visit. Hope you can come back really soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you again for having us. We had a great time and baby Sam is so adorable! She is such a happy baby.
We look forward to visiting again soon.