Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rain Outside Means Picnic Inside

Mother Nature has been extremely kind in the 'rain on the weekends' department and that has meant an overdose of indoor activities. Let me tell you, I can walk the Target and neighborhood mall blindfolded!

So, after an errand filled morning while Daddy was at work, we all napped and declared dinner to be a picnic in our playroom.

Plan the menu, because this here belly's a comin' to dinner! Check out my freshly washed and rarely combed hair as I feast my eyes on the smorgasbord Mommy pulled together.


This sure meets with my satisfaction. Hooray for whole wheat pita with hummus!


Just how much can I stuff in my mouth? Well, let me clue you in. Not having more than three teeth means more room for food!


Let's take this dinner on a magic blanket ride. Oops, the floor is super slick and after the second head bonk we had to make an executive decision to move the picnic to the family room.


Then it was off to bed to sleep in great anticipation of a fun filled Sunday.

No comments: