Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkins And Patches

Daddy got in from Switzerland late last night and has to leave tomorrow morning for Chicago, so we had to make the most of our precious time together. So, spent the morning with playtime, had a great lunch and a super long nap. Then we hopped in the car and headed to the farm down the street. Daddy got out of the car and as the wind gusts swept by he turned to Mommy and asked if I needed a jacket. Oops- Mommy forgot!



So she dug around in the car for my school sweater, found it and off we went. We wanted to check out the hayride, but it wasn't running today. Pisser. So,we decided to make the best of it and headed down to the pumpkin patch. Good thing we did because a beautiful thing happened.

And Mommy captured the picture perfect moment.

And another one.


Boy, these moments just keep getting better and better.



Enough of that- we have pumpkins to pick. Off we go!


You said that I could take any one home that I can carry. I choose this one.

I feel a hernia coming on...



Forget that, I've had enough of doctors lately- family photo shoot!



After pumpkin fun we headed home to check out my new bookshelf that Daddy put together this morning. I now see all my books, but I'm still not a fan of sitting still long enough to read books. Guess I can stand and read. I sure am multi-talented.


Mommy, you do it wrong. The animals like me better.

This is a funny picture of Mommy trying to get me to read and my back is to her literally and figuratively.


It's not easy having lots of thoughts and a limited vocabulary to share my thinking. Thank goodness for my judo chop to let people know when something is a bad idea.

No comments: