Monday, March 08, 2010

Backyardigans in Mayberry

Daddy and I rocked the backyard yesterday. It's a huge grassy mess where there should be lots of veggies getting ready to be transported to our dinner plates. Daddy got out his garden tools, I grabbed my sunglasses, paused for a photo op and then raced onward. Roger needed lots of attention. This is the bestest outdoor kitty cat in the world. He is super patient with me even though he's a certified bird and rodent killer when I'm not around.

Here I am practicing for our first annual backyard Easter egg hunt. This is going to be a piece of cake!



Pitching, on the other hand, might not be in my future. Daddy's says that I got my coordination from Mommy and he didn't mean it in a good way, if you know what I mean.



Here is a video just so Mommy can see how much fun I have with Daddy but still miss her so so much!



I am a firm believer in tooth brushing. Even at the dinner table.

No comments: