Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Reading Into Things

So, Mommy picked me up today and was greeted with the following note on my tattler. The kind of note that gets saved for Daddy to hear about when he returns from his super exhausting business trip and doesn't want to hear about the goings on of a toddler in trouble.



The note went something like this....

Samantha loved playing with the waffle blocks and small legos. Outside she enjoys sitting in the car and doesn't want to give it to anyone.



For those who have been followin' my life adventures, she should remind you immediately of the garden in infants. The one where I'd stand in the doorway and push other gardeners to be out of the way because it was MY garden.



Boy, did I get a stern lecture from Daddy. Thankfully this is the only thing standing in his way of a sought after meal, so he gave me a super quick talkin' to and moved onto hugs and kisses before bedtime.



Maybe tomorrow Mommy will forget to bring home my tattler....

No comments: