Saturday, March 06, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dear Friend!

Emily's birthday's today so Daddy and I rushed Mommy to the airport and headed back home to rest up for the festivities. It's not easy to get all the beauty rest this cookie needs!


We headed up to the party and cheered when we saw how many great people were there to greet us. And the food was tasty and plentiful. Did you know that cakes are a staple at birthday parties? I need to get me one of those soon. Don't I turn the BIG T-W-O this summer?

Here I am a cookin' up a storm. Julia Child has nothin' on this here child!

And this boy has nothing on my Elmo!


I'm serious- note my totally rockin' buzz-off facial expression.



Party favors are the coolest thing ever. You come to a party and you get gifts that entertain for hours. Way cool!


This is super cool- juice boxes have got to be the greatest invention in the whole world!
Hot diggity. All that amazing food and then cake? Emily, you are the greatest friend ever. You should have birthday celebrations every day!

No comments: