Monday, March 01, 2010

Snackin' Samantha Style

I am so glad Mommy ordered these chunky puzzles to play with at home. Can you believe the library isn't open at 7am?

Here I am after school getting my puzzle on. Simply can't get enough!


Why stop when you're on a roll?


Gotta refuel. Think I'll load up on good ole' fashioned agua from Mommy's bottle.

Crappers. Gotta remember not to leave evidence of my thievery.

Yummers, can't get enough of cream cheese. An essential component of every toddlers diet!



Mommy never puts enough of the good stuff on the bagels.
Sometimes I think she does it on purpose to watch me get all silly over such tasty treats.


It's totally not funny!


This here is serious work!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Years ago I babysat for a boy Samantha's age. His parents were hippies. He kept asking for a doughnut. There weren't any! Finally I asked him to show me where they were. He showed me a bagel and gummed on it for quite a while- without the cream cheese.