Sunday, February 28, 2010

Housekeeping 101

Today started off on the right foot- finishing up the art projects from yesterday so I could clean up my workspace.

Here I am knee deep in heart stickers. I'll do anything for art, huh?

Mommy gets such a kick out of watching me get along. She not so secretly wishes I was still a baby, but I'm totally a toddler and it's my way or the NJ Turnpike!




Mommy made breakfast this morning. Left to my own devices I went right to the spice cabinet. I can always count on the lazy susan to provide much entertainment. That is until Mommy looks down at me with the open, half empty jar of rosemary and sends me right to the laundry room for the broom and dustpan. What for? Just see for yourself. It's not easy growing up and learning accountability, is it?

No comments: