Monday, February 01, 2010

I've Got Personality

And I share it with everyone I meet. Can you see my spunk?

And my way of saying 'no'. I point my finger and get that sparkle in my eye that says not to mess with me. Only Mommy can't take me seriously because I can't figure out how to put my thumb down so my pointing looks more like and 'L'.

Between you and me my hair looks silly because the pigtail came out and my hair is super unmanageable regardless of the hair ties. Oh, well. My facial expression was too precious not to share.



Mommy couldn't get enough of me this morning she busted out the video camera. Here is living proof that Mommy is bossy. Who cares how I eat my yogurt?












After a great day at school I headed home to hunker down for my February art project. Art at home can get really messy because I like to do everything myself. From selecting the stickers to making a mess- it's all 100 percent Samantha Madison Burt.



Mommy thinks I've been dropping the picture ball on the blog lately, so here's a bonus picture of the two of us.
And for all you doubters out there, yes, I really do complete my monthly art projects by myself. The proof is in the pudding, folks!










No comments: