Monday, February 15, 2010

Toodles Tresses

We woke up bright and early to send Daddy off to work. Those Danes sure don't know how to embrace a holiday that honors good ol' Abe Lincoln, huh?

I am teething big time and barely made it to 10am before Mommy cried 'uncle' and put me down for a three hour nap. I woke up in such a state that Mommy packed me right up and hand delivered me to a woman who was destined to trim my tufts. You can surely bet how I dealt with this blow to my time as a long-haired baby.

Nope, no signs of the dark clouds lifting any time soon.

Here's the great caped crusader in a quest for a tamed ponytail.

What is this crazy lady doing to my precious locks?

Now you see 'em.

Poof- pretty curls drop to the ground in a lifeless heap.


And you end up with a super dazed Samantha and a bucket of bubbles for my troubles.


At least I can smile over the bubbles and the promise of a trip to Trader Joes for a balloon.

To coin a phrase, 'all gone!'.

And the great discovery of fruit leather. Yummy!

PS- Shortly after this outing I forgave Mommy for making me look like a little girl instead of a baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure look beeeeutiful with that haircut. You are getting to be a big girl now!

Note to Vanessa and Jeff: Just wait 12 years. She won’t want to leave the house without doing something to her hair.

AH and UB