Friday, February 26, 2010

See Ya Later Snowflakes

I've officially had enough of you. Seriously, it's not like I really like the elements anyways. Elements? Mommy's well known for her dislike of the elements. Give her a room with no windows any day of the week. Me? Give me windows but keep snow on the other side of my insulated paned windows.

All of NJ was shutdown today except Daddy's work and my school. Yeppers, we made it out safely while Mommy stayed in her super slouchy sweats. If only we had taken a family photo this morning we would have ended up on the cover of somethin' special, I'm sure of it.

Anywhoosit. All 33 kids made it to school today and I rocked it like a Samantha rockstar. Mommy finally picked me up after a long day of work and found Social Samantha parked in the lobby greeting parents and children coming and going. How long did it take to sashay me to the car? Twenty five whole minutes. Then Daddy called and we found out he was already home waiting for us.

We rushed over to dinner and were soon joined by Bridget and family. Seriously, living in a small town is super amazing. Bridget and I laughed and played all dinner long and then I pooped out and went right to bed. I love life!

No comments: