Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finger Paintin' Good

This morning was awesome- Mommy and I were at the mall by 7:30am and ran around and played in the toddler section like total fools. It was a blast!

We made it back home by about 9:30am and then it was time for phase two of the morning.

I had some serious card making ahead of me, so much so that I donned my trusty art smock and carefully planned out my plan of attack. I'm such a cute thinker, aren't I?


This is finger (singular, of course) painting in action.



Hoep the FBI won't get this one- finger print perfect if I do say so myself.



Need a better idea of how this goes? Roll the video tape, please!




Yellow is such a bright, cheery color. I use it frequently in all my art projects and toy selections.

Oops. Finger paint on the fingers when you have an itch so isn't cool.


And it tastes really bad to boot!

Time for round two, make it red please!



Close up of art in action.


Finally the smock takes a break as I head over to the easel for some marker fun.


Finished with pink, now just need to put the cap back on.


After a solid morning of art it's time to head out for some outside fun. Daddy said I needed shoes. I disagree.



Mommy did too so she distracted me and got Daddy annoyed with both of us. Too funny if you ask me!


Bummer- he caught me!


Yeppers, I sure eat a lot and like to feel a part of the food preparation process. Making eggs? I'm in charge of the cheese, please!



Look at that- slam dunk!



And the rebound- perfection!

No comments: