Sunday, February 07, 2010

Deliberate

In case you haven't picked up on any themes in my videos recently, I am extremely deliberate in my thoughts and movements. I know exactly what I want to do before making a move.

Case in point, the Christmas stickers that Mommy rudely put away for next year. They are so beautful that they deserve to be out and about for my random craft projects. Thank goodness I rescued them from the bottom of the craft bin. Flow creative juices!


And I'm particularly smitten with wildlife these days. Take ducky, for instance. Duckies need sustenance, too. Samantha to the rescue! I sure share well, huh?

Notice how good I'm getting at feeding my newfound friend. My spoon is level with his mouth, not vertical. I have no idea why Mommy thinks meal times are messy.


I even bring my food close to my mouth to keep things as tidy as possible.


As soon as we finished breakfast it was time to shovel the driveway to stay on top of the blizzard-like conditions. Boy, this winter has given me lots of opportunity to practice seasonal words like 'snow'. Here I am leading Mommy into the elements.

Here I am thinking about heading out into the great cold. What you don't see here is my decision not to wear gloves bit me in my cold little fingers and we had to cuddle under a blanket, watching an entire episode of the purple dinosaur before I stopped crying.



I was so excited to see Daddy after a super long week without him. So glad we got to spend the whole day together. We started off with crazy good pancakes at Blue Rooster and then headed off to Home Depot to pick out some light fixtures. Brief interruption for a nap and then off to Home Depot again for more shopping fun. After a quick do gooder trip, we came home and had a great dinner before headed off to sweet slumber while Daddy cheers on the football team of choice.

No comments: