Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snug As A Bug In My Car Seat Rug

After an amazing time at the zoo last weekend and in celebration of Mother Nature warming Philly up by a solid 15 degrees, we headed to the zoo this morning. All of us- yeppers, family time!

At least two of the three of us were super excited. The lone hold out? Me.

I refuse to be pressured into having fun.


Me need sleep sleep before we visit with our fast friends. Toodles!


Phew- I just love Mufasa naps (cat naps for those who don't know my fine furry four legged sister). Then it was full steam ahead to the primates.


Daddy, seriously, get on with it we have gorillas to hang out with!


Sorry we didn't get any more pictures but we were having too much fun with all the animals. My favorite part of the whole trip? See the polar bears and shouting 'ball', which happened to be the most talked about feature of the entire zoo by all the kiddos!
We got home and I totally messed up my nap and ended up sleeping a measly thirty minutes instead of two hours and thirty minutes. It was insane. So, off to the store we go for some ah-maaaazing munchkins. Thank you Dunkin Donuts!
When we got back home I was unsure about this whole 'going inside' thing. Why ruin a good thing when the car ride was so awesome?
I was so sure about staying in the car that I tried to buckle myself back up.
This is a bit more complicated than I thought.


Hot darn- I think I've got it!

What? The buckle didn't clasp. Bummer!


False alarm- I'm in like Flynn!


Mommy, I am NOT getting out of this car.




Mommy was so 'amused' by my insistance on staying in the car that she broke out the video camera. Seriously!






After such an amazing day we decided to press our luck with even more together time. Not all of us were so excited. No prizes for guessing the skeptic.

Come on, can you blame me? How much family time can a toddler take? I've got toys and such to play with.

Take these super amazing green gloves for instance. They fit me like a... glove?


Dude, I totally look like a little girl in this photo. Baby be gone- poof!


Random story--- Mommy was attempting to change diaper this morning when I flipped over, untwisted my face lotion and started applying the lotion to my cheeks. Mommy leaned over, right in my face and said, "seriously?" and I looked up at her with lotion on my fingers and cheeks and said, "yeah".

No comments: