Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wacky Weekends

I just love Saturday mornings with Mommy. It's not a well kept secret that Daddy and I are not good friends at night and early in the morning. This weekend proved no exception. Mommy made me rockin' scrambled eggs while I tidied up the kitchen.

Just like Mary Poppins that we watched last weekend, I waved my magic fingers and-- behold the beautiful straw art before you!


Pure magic, I tell ya!




Straws are totally under rated. Don't know what I mean? Check this out.











Daddy came down the stairs and threw something out in the trash can, looked up and asked Mommy why she trashed all the straws. Mommy looked him right in the eye and squarely said, "would you like to see the photos or the video?". Enough said.....

Daddy and I meandered up the stairs for some good ole' fashioned building block fun and Mommy headed upstairs to see what was somuch fun. She found us practically rolling on the floor from laughing so hard.

Ah, I just love Daddy and me moments.


Here's to a great Saturday!

No comments: