Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mine

I had an awesome day! Daddy spent part of the morning home with us. Mommy put three loads of laundry away and I successfully relocated 2 of those loads to other locations. Take these awesome blankets. Why on earth should they be hiding in the linen closet when they can be sweeping up dust in the playroom?
I kick such a kick out of my easel- fun and functional!

And so sturdy too, it hasn't toppled over once!

I was so worn out by the festivities, that I promptly fell asleep as soon as Daddy headed off to workland. And I took a killer three hour nap. I woke up just a few minutes before Katie was due to come over for a playdate. I hopped into a fresh diaper and said no to all snacks. Mommy tricked me by putting Cheerios into my snack closet. Do I eat my special treats?



Hmm, I bet I can enjoy them better without Mommy and the camera staring at me.


Yummy!


Enough of the camera, missy. Privacy, please!



Yes, I really am trying to close the door in your face.


I finished snacks in the nick of time. Katie came in and we headed right to the playroom. Shocked the socks off Mommy when I started grabbing my toys from super nice Katie, saying 'mine'. Mommy didn't even know I knew this uber important toddler word.

We had so much fun with art, Elmo and toys that make noise. I'm so glad Katie and her Mommy made it out in the snow and can't wait to play with Katie again really soon!

No comments: