Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Flirtin' At Target

Mommy picked me up from school today. Routine is the same-

I happily play until I notice Mommy watching me, then I RUN to the back of the room and grab my larger than life lunch box. (Anyone who doesn't know the story of Daddy first noticing Mommy- yes it involved a construction worker's lunchbox.) Then I race back to the front of the room for my Samantha hook and tug until my coat falls to the ground. Then, it's off to the races- the front door!

Mommy asked if I wanted to go home, "no". Library, "no". Target, "yes". We walked in the front door and I picked out my cart, hopped in and enjoyed the breeze in my short, out to here curls. Then I noticed the cutest boy ever and he carried a huge ball. Talk about heaven. Out of the cart I leaped and then giggled like crazy to charm the ball out of this young man's paws. Our Mommies stood there for several minutes watching us embrace our carefree childhoods. Life is great!

Then it was time to part ways so I could pick up my vitamins and then run up and down each aisle. 10,000 steps a day! We selected our stickers for March's art project and then I carefully chose the blue ball that I knew I'd sucker Mommy into taking home with us.

Then we headed home to see Daddy. We read BRB- Big Red Barn, of course!- about eight times and then a few other stories before Daddy cried uncle and put me to sleep sleep.

Hugs!

No comments: