Thursday, February 18, 2010

LAH

I am totally over baths these days. I much prefer showers, the water spurting on my face while I crayon the walls. Life is good. Then, when Mommy rudely turns the water off I jump out of the tub, dry off and scoop up my day's clothes and shoes and head to my bedroom. Yes, I'm totally naked on this nightly parade and love feeling liberated. I then put my shoes next to my changing table and put the dirty clothes in my hamper.

Mommy forgot to comb my hair last night and when I woke up this morning my curls were reminiscent of a comic strip character. Mommy was up in arms and Daddy not so secretly blamed Mommy for not taking charge last night. Talk about awkward!

We headed downstairs and immediately the food fight began. I want banana mango and a bib that matches better with my pajamas please. You disagree? Talk to the hand!
No, seriously.


If I don't get banana mango right now me thinks you're gonna see a toddler temper tantrum in the making.


Three, two, one....


I don't want calcium or protein sources for breakfast! Mean Mommy!


You want protein? Fine. Here 'o' 'o' 'o' monkey. (Yes, I say that a monkey says 'o' instead of 'ooo' 'ooo' 'ooo'.


How sad is it that I'll eat a stuffed monkey in protest to Mommy's yogurt or egg suggestion?

At least the monkey has my back. Unlike certain family members!

Can't resist yet another monkey shot. Abby and Brett- congratulations on your engagement and celebrating my bringing me the coolest monkey/purse ever!


Mr Monkey wants to play with my toys. Hmm, I think I'll share this once.


And here he is joining me in my morning exercises.


Whew, those sure were a lot of shots before getting dressed for school. What is wrong with Mommy?
School is cool and all, but I much prefer shopping any day of the week.

Hey, who can pass up this facial expression and showing off my clean tongue. Yes, I believe in good oral hygiene.
Daddy's turn to take me to school. Purple jacket, I love you!

And I totally have to be zipped up or my belly hangs out and my belly button gets cold.
Tonight I went home and headed right to the dishwasher where I opened up up the door, pulled the dishwasher detergent from under the sink and tried to fill the dishwasher detergent wells with soap.

I'm just like Daddy - I love routine.
I'm just like Mommy- I love to dodge routine.

Quick update- I'm totally digging puzzles and matching games these days. Also, if you get a white envelope in the mail with a card filled with stickers but no writing- that's from me!

No comments: