Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday In The Park With George?

Nope, Samantha, you silly! And it's not the park, it's my kitchen. And we're going shopping for food and toys. Hop to it!
I'm serious!
And silly- almost at the same time!

Mommy missed me so much last week that she's been spending extra time with me. That means lots and lots of books and pictures!


The best part of all? She's too much of a sucker to say no to the magic blanket ride.

Round and round we go. Where we land is anyone's guess.


Whew, am I dizzy!


This is how I feel about her wanting to stop the rollercoaster ride.

In preparation for bedtime, I put my dollhouse family to sleep. Always face down, just like me.


And then I get their blanky all ready for them.
And then pat their backs until they go sleep sleep.


My turn!

No comments: