Monday, March 15, 2010

On The Cusp

Of something big. The size of Rhode Island to be exact. In my mouth. Teething bites the big one. I'm grumpy and clingy. Mommy is the only person to fit this bill. Suites Daddy just fine if you want to know the truth.

Daddy is off to Ft. Meyers tonight and then Atlanta tomorrow. Can you imagine if he brought me back something from every trip? I'd be clothed for the rest of my life with shirts saying 'somebody in XXXX loves me'. It would be out of control. I prefer lots of hugs and kisses when he returns.

PS- this morning was not a morning to leap out of bed. Mommy sneaked into my room when she heard me and quietly brought me back to the big bed. I've outgrown my need to scrape her eyeballs out. Something we're both super proud of and makes for a more pleasant cuddle session. Except Mommy prefers six blankets and I don't even use one.

No comments: