Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mid-Week Playdates

Mommy picked me up from school super early so I could nap at home and then have Katie over for a playdate.

This is how I feel about being woken up from my nap before I'm ready to.

Serious Samantha Scowl.
Off to get the mail. Must bring sustenance in case I'm stranded in the driveway for more than three minutes.


Super long driveway. Must make it to the mailbox.

Phew- success! Onto the backyard for fun in the grass with Katie and Roger.


Dinner time was a bit more interesting. I decided to eat just like Roger. It went over oh so well.


Mommy insisted that I use a fork. So I picked it up.


And promptly pushed it aside and continued on with my dinner, Samantha style.

Have you ever tried licking the inside of the food jar tops? Best thing ever!


Clean up time! I like to squeeze the liquid out of the wipes and further my mess.

What a long day- off to sleep sleep!

No comments: