Friday, March 05, 2010

Proper Send Off

Today Mommy surprised me and picked me up straight after naps. So close to naps that I got to take my snack on the road and had to make a side trip to the diaper changing station before Mommy would sign me out.

Then it was off to Mommy's office where I wowed people with my car key eating trick. Germs and all- yummy. Then we headed right for the mall to pick up the book we ordered. And then it was off to the store Mommy so wishes I would fall in love with and be gentle with their clothes. Sadly, Janie and Jack will never be my best friends- I'm too klutzy to be prim and proper all the time. However, they rocked the cutest pink polka dot sunglasses that looked so good on me that I ran out into the mall to show them off- price tag, sensor and all. It was quite a sight to see me get about four stores away before being snatched up by Mommy- yes, this happened twice and Mommy still didn't buy the glasses for me. Harumph!

All in all it was a great afternoon before saying bye-bye to Mommy as she leaves for five days of work in the sun. Daddy and me time- hooray!

No comments: