Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Adventure Club 101

Guess what?  I now sit on the potty at school. Do I pee in the potty?  Not a chance, but hand me a book and I'm all set for three minutes.

Mommy picked me up from school and the first word out of my mouth was 'park!'.  Luckily Mommy listened and we found my ol' friend Aaron and his Daddy on the slides.  We had a blast bouncing on the bouncy bridge and chasing each other to the slides.  We climbed up the slides, ran around and... wait for it.  Swung on the big kid swings.  By ourselves!  Mommy wedged my thunder thighs between the swing and I was snug as a bug in a rug.  Then I said, 'push'. Still working on please! Aaron's Daddy was super impressed with how rough and tumble I am.  Aaron and I got along fabulously.  We both cried when we had to part ways for dinner.

At home Grandma Carol called and I picked up the phone and said 'hi' and 'I love you'.  She ate it up. Of course!

Then it was time for Barney. What else could bring me such smiles?



I'm about ready to jump off the couch I'm so excited!


Life is good!



Getting ready for bed I was a bit rambunctious and Mommy bribed me with the promise of washing my hands with Purell. It worked.  When she put it on my  hands I rubbed them together and then licked them.  Mommy said 'gross'.  I  looked up at her sweetly and said 'yummy'.  

No comments: