Sunday, June 06, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mr. Dan!

Have I ever told you about Mr. Dan?  Well, he is Mr. Accident Prone.  In honor of this big birthday, we selected finely crafted first aid kits and brought them by to watch his expressions of joy at receiving such an appropriate gift.  He commented that the band aids in the super big kit would only last until July.  Sadly, we all know he's not kidding.  After some great birthday wishes the girls ran to say hi to Torrie.  I keep hoping that I'll come home one day and find a doggie of my own.  

Ms. Brenda was so nice to let me pet her Doggie.



Here's Bridget hamming it up for the camera.


Mommy was so excited to see me in my element that she grabbed the camera and started shooting away. This is a great photo, isn't it?


Bridget was in total jaw dropping shock at how many flashes were shuttering about with Mommy in the house.  Me?  It's old hat!


And the big moment-in honor of Mr. Dan's birthday I let him pick me up. And, no tears were involved.   Happy Birthday, Mr. Dan!

No comments: