Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Breakfast With Buddies

I'm not sure how you spend your mornings, but in this here ol' house we firmly believe 'the more the merrier'. Since most of my friends have parents who get annoyed if I call their house at 6am to invite them over for a tea party, it seems that I'm stuck with my fearless companions. Meet doggy- a Christmas present from my great grandma Pat and the coolest buddy a toddler could ask for- and duck, who really quacks so long as no non-believing adults are in the room.


I'm stubborn enough to have won this mini battle with Mommy. I can now have lots and lots of animal friends eat meals with me. Many go through the wash and the others (plastic ones) get a good scrubbing in the kitchen sink after every meal.

See what good friends I have? They are so attentive and nice to me! What a way to start my day. Off to school!

After school I convinced Mommy to let me ditch the restrictive clothing we call a shirt and almost succeeded with losing the shorts, but Mommy must've had a bad day and drew the line on my bottom half.

Here I am taking care of dolly. She needs lots of attention.
Who knew babies were such work? Yikes!

No comments: